Well, the summer movie season is almost over. What can I say, it’s been a pretty epic summer for movies. And I’ve done a good job of actually seeing movies in the theater this yea. Who says people don’t live up to their New Year’s resolutions?
1) MAN OF STEEL: Without a doubt the class of the summer. And in my mind, the 2nd best comic movie of all time.
2) STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS: Ya I get it. Trekkers don’t like it. But I’m not a trekker. Or trekkie. But anyway, I dug it.
3) WHITE HOUSE DOWN: There are certain things Roland Emmerich does really well. This movie was one of them. FUN.
4) GI JOE: RETALIATION: Guilty pleasure type film, but I thought it was alot of fun. More like the GI Joe comics I grew up with.
5) WORLD WAR Z: I’m not a zombie movie guy. THis is a good zombie movie.
6) HANGOVER PART III: Loved the final battle!
7) IRON MAN 3: Shane Black did Iron Man justice. A great improvement on 2. And better than Avengers.
8) THIS IS THE END: Funny, but a bit overrated.
9) NOW YOU SEE ME: Like most magicians, this movie had me until the reveal. And then I realized the whole thing was lame.
10) THE LONE RANGER: Terrible. Just. Terrible.
What say you?